Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of, and any purchase from, the Infiniti Jewels Site, and constitute an agreement between you and Infiniti Jewels. Infiniti Jewels reserves the right to change or modify any of these Terms and Conditions or any policy or guideline of the Site at any time, and in its sole discretion. Any change or modification will be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of its changes or modifications will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications. Therefore, you should frequently review these Terms and Conditions and any other applicable policies from time-to-time to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Site. If you do not agree to the amended terms, you must stop using the Site.
On occasion, you may be able to place a product in your shopping cart and submit your order for processing, but your order is subsequently cancelled due to unavailability of product. You acknowledge that products may sell quickly and there may be a short period of time after an order has been submitted, but where the product is no longer available. You agree that we may cancel your order after you have received an Order Confirmation without penalty.
On very rare occasions, you may receive a Shipping Confirmation from us, but the product is no longer available in our or our third party fulfilment provider’s inventory. You agree that we may rescind our acceptance and cancel your order without penalty if we are unable to ship the product you ordered due to unavailability.
If you’re interested in a piece of jewellery that is currently on back order, call us and we can tell you when the item will be back in stock. Sometimes with the volume of orders we receive, an item may go out of stock before we are able to post a notification on the Site. If this happens, we will contact you directly to discuss possible options.
Data, including prices, may be inaccurately displayed on our Site due to system or typographical errors. While we make every attempt to avoid these errors, they may occur. We reserve the right to correct any and all errors when they do occur, and we do not honor inaccurate or erroneous prices. If a product’s listed price is lower than its actual price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping the product or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. If the order has been shipped, you agree to either return the product or pay the difference between the actual and charged prices. Our prices are also subject to change without notice. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of our diamond and jewellery experts at email@example.com or (65) 6224 0011.
We do not negotiate prices on our products and all our prices are final.
After you have selected your jewellery and provided shipping information, you will see a prompt for your payment details, such as your credit card information and any promotional codes or gift cards you may have. By entering your payment information and submitting your order, you authorise us and our third party payment processors to charge the amount of the order to your selected payment method.
Information On Our Site
At Infiniti Jewels, we make every attempt to ensure that our online catalogue is as accurate and complete as possible. In order to give you the opportunity to view our products in great detail, some products may appear larger or smaller than their actual size in our photographs; and since every computer monitor is set differently, color and size may vary slightly.
Our objective is to provide you with as much information and detail about your prospective purchase as possible so that you can see the beauty and shape of a particular item. In compliance with industry standards and FTC regulations, Infiniti Jewels states that carat total weight in all purchases may vary 0.05 carats from stated weight.
On the Site, we provide the measurement of our products based on our manufacturing specifications. Slight tolerances may be accounted for based on finishing during the manufacturing. Width tolerance on machine made wedding bands of 0.20mm is allowed. Cast manufactured rings can vary slightly more.
For gemstone and pearl measurements, a tolerance of 0.25mm is allowed.
For diamond jewellery set with multiple diamonds, we provide the minimum total carat weight for the piece. Color and clarity grades are expressed as either a minimum or an average depending on the number of diamonds. If stated as a minimum, all diamonds within the piece are at or above the stated quality. If expressed as an average, collectively the quality is equal to or exceeds the grade stated.
Policy On Ethical Sourcing
Use Of The Site
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable law, Infiniti Jewels has adopted a policy of terminating and barring, in appropriate circumstances and at Infiniti Jewels’ sole discretion, site users or account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringers. Infiniti Jewels may also at its sole discretion limit access to this site and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify Infiniti Jewels by providing the following information (as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Infiniti Jewels to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Infiniti Jewels to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Alternatively, you may reach the Infiniti Jewels Legal Department with a valid inquiry as follows:
Infiniti Jewels Legal Department
290 Orchard Road, #14-07 Paragon, Singapore 238859
Phone: (65) 6224 0011
Inquiries that do not comply with all of the requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512 may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Site is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under 17 U.S.C. § 512(f).
Third Party Content
Advertisements And Promotions
Product Reviews And User Content
- Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, video, graphics, code or other material (‘User Content’) that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- User Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law, including, without limitation, the regulations of Singapore. Securities and Exchange Commission or any rules of a securities exchange such as the Singapore Stock Exchange.
- User Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By posting any User Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to distribute and reproduce such User Content;
- User Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; and
- User Content that, in the sole judgment of Infiniti Jewels, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or our Site, or which may expose Infiniti Jewels or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
If you post User Content to our Site, unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Infiniti Jewels and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such User Content throughout the world in any media. You grant Infiniti Jewels and its affiliates and sublicenses the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that (a) you own and control all of the rights to the User Content that you post or you otherwise have the right to post such User Content to our Site; (b) the User Content is accurate and not misleading; and (c) use and posting of the User Content you supply does not violate these Terms and Conditions and will not violate any rights of or cause injury to any person or entity.
Disclaimer Of Warranty
Limitation Of Liability
Applicable Law And Venue
Modification And Notice
Questions & Contact Information