The Infiniti Jewels Conflict-Free Diamond Policy
About The Kimberley Process
Concerning Zimbabwe Diamonds
The Infiniti Jewels Position On Responsible Mining
- Work to ensure that our gold and metals come from suppliers that meet the highest human rights, social, and environmental criteria.
- Engage suppliers to influence the sourcing of gold products.
- Research mining, refinement, and manufacturing practices of gold that moves through the supply chain.
- Give preference to suppliers that source gold from mines that observe high standards of environmental stewardship.
- In concert with our suppliers, commit to increased gold sourcing from recycled and secondary sources.
- Measure and establish benchmarks with a goal of continuous improvement.
Infiniti Jewels views its policy on responsible mining as an evolving standard. It commits to continuously review our position with the goal of expanding it over time to have the broadest possible impact.